Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
sdl4
Thanks for the suggestion to use Cable Company’s service to try out different speaker cables. I actually used them a couple years back to listen to different power cords. I haven’t had to think about speaker cables for many years, since Naim’s NACA5 had always been a really good sounding match for my amp and my Thiels, but ironically after my Naim amp was upgraded the Naim speaker cables are no longer a good match. I’m going to look into Straight Wire, Cardas and Morrow speaker cables as my next step. 
I was just reading an advertisement for Vitus Audio SIA-030 World Premier at the Munich Show 2019. Hope our friends attending this event has an opportunity to audition. Happy Listening!
@jafant 
I will attend to next Munich Hi End  and I will do my best to be able to listen to new Vitus Audio SIA-030.....preparing myself to cut my credit card before get in  the room  :-)
jserio

Nice catch!  Thank You for posting the link. Hopefully those 3.6 speakers will find a good home.  Happy Listening!