New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
As the OP here, I find it mindboggling that my thread about the new Pulsars has devolved into a retailer's defense of products he sells as well as extolling the purported virtues of Jersey City (Bleh!). Can we  now all simply play nice in the sandbox and return the topic of this thread? Thanks to all.
Wondering if I will have to send my Pearl 3's in for an upgrade in the near future since everything else appears to be getting a facelift.

As I mentioned earlier, Mark would be a pretty valuable resource for threads like this, as he's the only one in a position to have compared the old version with the new Graphene versions.

I look forward to any more detail Mar provides down the line as he gets a handle on the new Perspectives.

On that note:  Question for Mark:

You mentioned the new Perspective were smoother.  The stereophile show report mentioned the Perspectives giving a mellower presentation than his home speakers.  And rlb61 says he's been told the new versions have greater "ease" to the sound.

So I'm curious if the new perspectives are mellower than the previous versions.  Do they lack any of the "aliveness" or dynamics or has some of that been rubbed away?

Mellow is not a good word to describe them. They are richer and simultaneously more detailed.  They are more accurate and detailed, while being silky smooth and dynamic. 

I am not running these with subs because they have plenty of bass, but my guess is the bottom octave rolls off a bit as did the original Perspectives. 

I am thrilled with these speakers.  I consider the system finished, having followed a number of great suggestions from this website.  
I’m thinking in reworking the crossover Jeff may have shelved down the upper mids/lower treble in the Perspective 2 just a tad as that seems to be one area where the house sound differed between the original Pulsars and Perspectives -- and the Pulsars seemed to have a smoother overall response. Make any sense @markalarsen?