Denafrips Terminator vs. Venus

I was wondering if any members (non Denafrips dealers) have had first hand personal experience listening / living with these two DACs from Denafrips. The Terminator is universally acclaimed while Venus is much less talked about. I understand physically the Terminator has 2 transformers and better chassis separation.

I found a page on the Denafrips' site with two Youtube videos for comparison, but can't hear a difference through headphones. Anyone been able to compare them back to back in the same system?
divertiti
@eugene78: I went a different route for my DAC upgrade.
@adg101: Alvin is the middle man in the Denafrips brand. I cannot imagine that the products cost more than 50% of their MRSP. That would mean Alvin is banking 40% and Mike is getting 10%.
DENAFRIPS adopts quasi-direct sales business model, unlike conventional hi-fi equipment, DENAFRIPS has little or no room of distributor and/or dealer margin. We wished it was the other way round, too. Industry players should know how this works but lets keep it discreet. 

The market is changing where customers can buy direct from the manufacturers, cutting the middle man (including me). My role here is to provide better communication and services to the customers. It's important to know which company and who you're dealing with when investing your hard earn money.

We are committed to our customers and make ourselves available at your disposal at all time.

I always believe: Happy Customer = Happy Business. I'm a hobbyist like you, who just want to have reliable equipment at affordable price that make the music sing beautifully.

Hope this clarifies!

Cheers,
Alvin
Vinshine Audio
@eugene78

thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding Venus vs Terminator. I’m in the market for a DAC and these are what I’m looking at:

Metrum Pavane Level 3
Denafrips Terminator
Denafrips Venus
Holo Audio Spring 2 KTE
Lumin T2

Haven’t heard any other DACs mentioned above. But heard the Metrum Amethyst and loved it’s sound signature, imaging. However it lacked bass definition, had narrow soundstage and lacked speed/attack/impact. 

can you please share your thoughts on the other DACs compared to Terminator? If you have listened to any of them. 
Any comments/thoughts from other gentlemen (or women) members are highly welcomed and appreciated :)

@divertiti

I notice some difference in the videos from the OP. The sound signature is the same, but Termi seems to be more at ease and drives with authority. I notice the difference mostly in vocals and the chimes (not sure if chimes is the right word)