Anyone hear Vivid Audio Speakers? Considering Vivid Giya G1 Series 2 from Magico S5 MKII

Have new pair of Magico S5 MK II and have had Magico for a long time. I love them but considering trying either Giya G1 Series 2 or YG Acoustics Hailey 2.2 from my Magico's. Curious to hear from anyone that has head 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
I've heard both and my wife and I prefer Vivid Giya G1 series 2 speakers in the context of the room and system that we heard them in. Its really about personal preference. To my ears the "system" I heard the Giya's in were musical,  detailed,  and had a very open spacious sound. To date one of the better systems I've ever heard. 
I’ve read (forum) that they have durability issues if pushed too hard and are difficult to repair.
I did not know they had durability issues. That is the last thing i want to deal with. 
Couldn't find the post I saw (there is a deleted post from March 08 -could be it). I've heard Vivid speakers and think they're great so not trying to bad rap them -just telling you what I read. I think it was Lou Reed who said "Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see...". 
I remember reading the post, but that was one person's opinion. I heard them being driven by the Gryphon Class A stereo amplifier.  It was being played at above average volumes and at medium volume. They sound great no matter what and I didn't hear any driver breakups. Years ago I had a pair of Wison Audio Sophia 2s that cracked, it was an anomaly. It's possible that one person could have a problem with any component,  but it may just be an isolated case.