Schitt turntable anyone?

Hi folks, looking like the new Schitt turntable is nigh upon us. Could this be a giant killer?

https://darko.audio/2017/07/the-art-of-the-tease-schiits-forthcoming-sol-turntable/

If this is under $800 it will tear up the competition methinks.
bstatmeister
Post removed 
SCHIIT AUDIO (Room 384): This was a highlight for my trip out to Axpona 2019 on Friday morning, and Jason and his crew did not disappoint. They had their SCHIIT together.

SOL in production: the long-awaited table was playing at the show. Y-shaped aluminum cast plinth—if one can call it that shape, with a separate (as in isolated) belt-drive motor, the carbon fiber tonearm is said to be a floating unipivot with RT-adjustable VTA and cueing mechanism. I did not get a chance to study in detail the tonearm cabling connections, other than to notice connections on both the turntable plinth near where the tonearm is fitted and a second independent silver box for additional cabling connections to the consumer-supplied phono stage. Jason said (twice—as, in disbelief, I asked him to repeat it to me) the SOL had $699 projected price with launch (maybe) in May, 2019.
Schiit is over-rated. Just another underdog that’s favoured by people who follow underdogs because they can’t bring themselves to buy things that are proven. 
Sleepy, maybe you can offer at least one anecdotal story to back up your point rather than a grossly exaggerated generalization. 
Hey Cel, what cart were they using? Also, I assume the Mani Freya aegir monoblock combo?