PRIMA LUNA AMPLIFIERS

Hi 

I,m thinking of buying a Prima Luna amplifier but worried re reliability, and what you do in the UK if you have problems.

Would like to hear what owners think about reliability, tube changes , tube upgrades, potential problems,
And what happened if you had problems re after sales repair and support.

i,m going to use them with Proac D20 r floorstanders .

Thanks in advance for your help 
goldfish2a
Thanks 
i,l l write that down, and talk to dealers, I’ve had such a great positive response from Prima Luna owners that I feel confident.
just got to audition one with different speakers.
we have a valve dealer here called Watford Valves who have USA military grade valves for hi fi so will talk to them 
anything but a bright brittle sound confusingly loved by modern hi fi manufacturing !
Went back to EL34's yesterday in Trilinear mode. Slightly better sounding symbols. Overall it sound less punchy than Utralinear. Or is it the other way round? The Utralinear is louder so naturally one hears more until volume is reduced. It's a pleasant conundrum.
Hi, I have a Prima Luna Dialogue Premium...not the HP. It has been bullet proof. Drives my Maggie 1.7s no problem. Sounds fantastic and is easy on tubes. I like using winged C 6550 and el34b in it.
good luck!
cheers
k
Thanks 
very encouring news indeed what’s a Maggie and what’s a winged c6550?

allow for a late reply thanks 
I got a pair of Prologue 6 mono-blocks plus a Dialogue Premium Preamp, driving my Focal Sopra 2 with magical sounds. Had lighting strike last year and my AV receiver was toasted, and these suckers still standing with no issues. So my money ended up going for a new receiver, instead of the initial plan of upgrading the Prologue 6 to Dialogue Premium HP mono-blocks. Will do so once I saved up some cash!

So I think you’d be more likely to change tubes more frequently due to tastes (typically tubes last more than 2 years), instead of changing these amps due to their solid reliability.