Do any of your Rolling Stones recordings bring "Satisfaction"?

Before I became a snobby audiophile I loved the Rolling Stones.  But as my system grew and I discovered all kinds of sounds in recordings (CD as well as Vinyl) that I had never heard before and the openness and depth of soundstage that was a wonder, I never had that same Wow moment with the Stones recordings.  Actually the best sound I have found came from the Hot Rocks double LP.  Has anyone else had a better experience with their recordings?  Having gone through so many remasters, nothing seems to have changed.  Sticky Fingers should be something better than we get.  The opening riff of Brown Sugar has always seemed so muddy.  My rant, any thoughts?

udog
@fsonicsmith - I love "Talk is Cheap". I bought the CD back when it was originally released 30 years ago. Didn't realize it had been released on remastered vinyl. Just ordered a copy in Red vinyl. Can't wait to give it a spin.
Talk is cheap was the first CD I bought ever!   The original vinyl is sonically excellent.  Curious about the remaster.  
For my tastes Main Offender was/is a superior release from Keith.  Just my opinion.
I just picked up the clear vinyl 180 gram version of Beggar's Banquet and it sounds really good, better than the older London versions I have.