Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
just a heads-up about a cable change i have made in my system that truly has been a significant improvent.i have been reading the thread in the 'Cable' forum about the CT-1 interconnect of rick schultz..High Fidelity Cables..with interest and decided to audition a 1.5m rca cable against my Echole 'obsession' cable from my preamp to amps...the cable price is very resonable at $1600/1m and $1800 / 1.5m.this cable truly is the 'poster child' for more is not necessarily better.they are superb and bettered the 'obsession' in every way.i do not claim to know anything about the workings of the cable but what my ears hear is magic..obviously, your results my vary. i will be trying a 1m CT-1 soon against my Echole ' signature' cable from my meitner/ PWD to preamp and see if what rick says regarding the synergy is true. for now i am truly a happy camper.they are the best cables i have tried to date..
Quote :"the cable price is very resonable at $1600/1m and $1800/1.5m.this cable truly is the 'poster child' for more is not necessarily better."

I'd say same thing of the FM Acoustics PIT (Precision Interface Technology) ICs. Very unassuming looking, thin (almost stringlike), highly flexible cable priced around similar bracket. Think it was $2300 for the 1.5m/pair XLR. They are no tone control, just one very honest and musically un-impeding signal carrier. One of the most natural sounding, least signature, and neutrally balanced cable I've yet tried in my system plus few others', including those using previous top line ICs from Nordost, Shunyata, Kimber, Synergistic, Siltech. I'd say though that their PIT ICs are more universal, whilst the Forceline SCs seem to work best on proprietary Forceplugs with their amps.

In current world of stratospherically priced esoteric cables, its always refreshing to share findings as these.
Time is probably getting close for me, I'm sitting on "pins & needles" waiting to hear from good ole Jorn!!
Johngp, how soon will you receive your Piano Ceras? I think my Piano Diaceras may be shipping within a week!
Not sure of an exact ship date but Jorn was thinking sometime in June but June is almost gone. :( I'm in no big rush(though I am excited to see/hear & touch them), I'm sure he'll get those babies out soon. Have you received your Diaceras yet?