Blue Jeans Cable Sound Good???

When people say Blue Jeans cables sound good.... what are they comparing them to?

Because the pair I just got sound pretty crappy....  compared to AQ King Cobra XLR / Emotiva XLR

Not trying to troll... I'm serious. What are these being compared to? Sounds like a thick layer of distortion hanging over my speakers...
128x128gbryant
AQ is a pretty neutral cable
i have the Wild Blue Yonder in 8 m length in my reference system
i also have a pair of 30’ BJC I use with a vintage system - they are not junk - they represent good value in a very affordable cable and assy here in USA by people that care. There are better cables for sure.
 Have fun
enjoy the journey and the music
jim
I have one set of RCA BJC's and they sounded very close to Audioquest Yukon RCA cables. But I then did a side by side comparison with Audioquest Water cables and the Waters blew away both the Blue jean cables and the Yukons. I am currently bi-wiring my speakers with 10 gauge BJC speaker wire. I am planning on trying either Anti Cables or Triode cables. It is just too bad a person can't try everything out there and really find out what is best for his system.

A lot of people recommended signal cables and I couldn’t believe how bad they sounded in my system. Also returned. I dunno.

I really do like morrow cables...but haven’t explored anything else after finding these.
Post removed 
BJC represent good value at their priice point. No more no less.

They can be bettered if you are willling to put in some listening time with cables further up the food chain.