Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Tbg,
Sorry to hear you sold your Contriva's. If you don't mind what was your reason for selling, just want to try another brand or upgrading to a higher model?

Bostonbean,
So how are you liking your Piano's now that you've owned them for a while? Any further thoughts on them?

Thank you.
Johngp, just this week I ordered a pair of the BMC Arcadia speakers. I had been using little LSA1 Statement speakers, such as I use in my small room in NM where I avoid Texas summer heat. Frankly, I miss my Contrivas, but the LSAs are very close. I had heard the Arcadias at CES in prototype and with no breakin before the show. I was struck by their dynamics early on and as they broke in, I was very impressed.

But they like the Contrivas are heavy and my listening room in Texas is on the second floor. I have to get movers to get the speakers into my room. With the LSAs, I can carry them into my room myself. I finally decided to go ahead with the Arcadias. This will probably be the last big speakers I buy.
just a 'heads-up'..for those of you in the DC/Maryland area Chalice Audio will be using my 'Grail' amps with Tidal 'Piano Diacera' speakers and dCS products and Argento cabling. Doug Whiyte of 'The Voice That Is'.will also have a room with Tidal 'Contriva Diacera-se' speakers and other great equiptment at the Capital Audio Fest in july...13th-15th.hope some of you can make it there..should be fun..
Hello,
I am new around here, but have read this thread from the begining. Very interesting stuff that have, in part, motivated me to order a pair of Contriva Diacera SE that should be here (Brazil) by June.
For the moment, I am going to drive them with a pair of Classé Monoblocks CAM-600. Questions:
1) Has anybody tried this match? The CAM-600 are very neutral and I have not seen people with Contrivas + Classé.
2) Next, when cash allows, I am planning to upgrade to Vitus Audio SM-102 monoblocks. Again, is that a good match?

Thanks
Enrique
Hello
I am new around here, but have read this thread from the beginning. Very interesting and useful stuff that have, in part, motivated me to order a pair of Contriva Diacera SE. They should be here (in Brazil) by June and I will be driving them with a pair o Classé CAM-600 monoblocks. So here is my question: has anybody tried this match? I am kind of worried given that the Classé are very neutral.

Any insights are welcome
Enrique