Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
just a 'heads-up'..for those of you in the DC/Maryland area Chalice Audio will be using my 'Grail' amps with Tidal 'Piano Diacera' speakers and dCS products and Argento cabling. Doug Whiyte of 'The Voice That Is'.will also have a room with Tidal 'Contriva Diacera-se' speakers and other great equiptment at the Capital Audio Fest in july...13th-15th.hope some of you can make it there..should be fun..
Hello,
I am new around here, but have read this thread from the begining. Very interesting stuff that have, in part, motivated me to order a pair of Contriva Diacera SE that should be here (Brazil) by June.
For the moment, I am going to drive them with a pair of Classé Monoblocks CAM-600. Questions:
1) Has anybody tried this match? The CAM-600 are very neutral and I have not seen people with Contrivas + Classé.
2) Next, when cash allows, I am planning to upgrade to Vitus Audio SM-102 monoblocks. Again, is that a good match?

Thanks
Enrique
Hello
I am new around here, but have read this thread from the beginning. Very interesting and useful stuff that have, in part, motivated me to order a pair of Contriva Diacera SE. They should be here (in Brazil) by June and I will be driving them with a pair o Classé CAM-600 monoblocks. So here is my question: has anybody tried this match? I am kind of worried given that the Classé are very neutral.

Any insights are welcome
Enrique
Hi Enrique, I will going receive one tidal piano diacera, do you live in Recife?
I will drive with audiopax maggiore.
Colo-colo, Congratulations on your Contriva purchase. I do not have the Contriva's but I do not see a problem with the Classe amps. Of course good upstream components and good cabling helps. You also mentioned something about Vitus. A highly thought of audio company. I am guessing the Contriva's would love those amps.
I am sure some Contriva owners will weigh in.

Johngp, Loving my Piano Diacera's. If I had to list one thing that impresses me the most about these speakers it would be overall presentation. These speakers definitely do not lose the forest for the trees. Sure, they do an excellent job in all those areas people obsess about, i.e., imaging, detail, tonality, prat, etc. You can easily focus in on each of these areas for a short time but you are inexorably drawn back to the overall presentation of the music, the same experience as listening to live music. When listening to live music no one focuses in on, for example, detail or imaging because they know it is there automatically. Same with the Piano Diacera's. Just a quick impression on the fly.