Suggest Transports that can be Demo'd at home

I'm quite happy with my system (Silverline 17.5 monitors/Wells Majestic integrated/Aqua La Voce II/Jolida JD100 (as transport) but am wondering whether I ought to purchase another transport before they're no longer available.
$3000 would be my limit, budget-wise and longevity is a big concern. Used is OK, as long as unit is M. 

I have two caveats which make this tough-- 1) as a rule, I don't purchase any gear I can't first demo at home and 2)
I'd ideally prefer something made in N. America. Of these two qualifiers, the second is negotiable, but not the first.

I could demo a Bryston BCD-3 from Audio Advisor, but I'm not sure it makes sense to pay for a unit that includes a DAC I won't use. Also, I came across a comment in the Forums that the Bryston has fatiguing highs-- a flaw I particularly abhor. And, it's considerable over my budget. 

The Moon Neo 260D is not, as far as I can tell. possible to audition at home and I read on one of the AGon transport discussion threads that the drawer is flimsy. 

The Jay's Audio products look to be very good but I didn't see anything on their site about a trial period. 

A used PS Audio is a possibility, I guess, although I read that they used Oppo transports, which are no longer being made, so that's a concern from the longevity stand-point. 

Any other units I should be aware of ??????????????

Thanks. 

stuartk
The $600aud Cambridge CXC better than CEC TL51x transport we a/b them, and the CXC is new with warranty, with less jitter.

Cheers George
stuartk
I am excited for you obtaining another CD transport. Likewise, I am a physical medium guy (CD and SACD). I look forward in reading about your next purchase. For a straight up Transport, C.E.C., has always received high marks/praise.  Staying tuned.Happy Listening!
I have a C.E.C TL2 and a TL2 X. Per Nick at true sounds who is the only US service center for C.E.C the new CEC gear is not as good as vintage like I have. I purchased a TL5 from Mutine back when he was a North American rep it was close to the TL2 but not the same. I am still kicking myself in the donkey for selling it however. Also trying to talk to the US rep Audio Union is a joke. 
I am still kicking around the purchase of a Jay's Audio transport however that Phillips mechanism is obsolete. So when Jay's runs out of them.guess what.Thats all folks
OK. Thanks, everyone, for your input. 

I'm afraid I'm still not inclined to buy anything I can't first demo at home.

I've been burned more often than not in the past not following this policy. 

Maybe the best course for me is to simply wait till I can afford to try the Bryston CDP-3 as a transport.