Supratek or Don Sachs - which way to go?

I'm preparing to replace my SS preamp with a tube unit and have read with great interest many threads on this board. This is where I learned about Don Sachs model 2 preamps. They sound like what I'm looking for and those who own them consistently express their satisfaction with them.

Now I've just been reading and learning about the Supratek lineup. Wow. These also sound like fantastic works of art. Leaving me with a new question about which way to go. 

Thoughts? Advice? Experience? Anyone care to share?
128x128markusthenaimnut
atmasphere will you please stop posting pix of preamps from many years ago, the wiring of modern Suprateks is completely different.
You have been reported to administration. 
.......and even if I had the time to check every post on Audiogon and take every opportunity to spruik my product I'd still be reluctant.....
Mick, seems like you can address all of this by posting one or two pics of wiring internals from one of your products. 
atmasphere will you please stop posting pix of preamps from many years ago, the wiring of modern Suprateks is completely different.
@mickm

@celander is correct.

I've not posted any photos nor have I posted a link to any. Rather than accuse me of something I did not do, maybe it would be more constructive if you put up an interior photo of one of your preamps on your website. Just as a bit of advice (we've been doing this over 40 years if that means anything), people may not open up the equipment they buy, but they do like to see that the manufacturer is proud of the work they do. And by all accounts, the sound you get is excellent so this would seem to me to be win-win.