Do any of your Rolling Stones recordings bring "Satisfaction"?

Before I became a snobby audiophile I loved the Rolling Stones.  But as my system grew and I discovered all kinds of sounds in recordings (CD as well as Vinyl) that I had never heard before and the openness and depth of soundstage that was a wonder, I never had that same Wow moment with the Stones recordings.  Actually the best sound I have found came from the Hot Rocks double LP.  Has anyone else had a better experience with their recordings?  Having gone through so many remasters, nothing seems to have changed.  Sticky Fingers should be something better than we get.  The opening riff of Brown Sugar has always seemed so muddy.  My rant, any thoughts?

udog
Listening to Let it Bleed right now.  Its a 1969 US London pressing given to me for Christmas that year by my older hippy brother and sister and originally played by me at the time on my Westinghouse portable record player.  When home from college and the Navy, they would play it on our Dad’s old Fisher reciever, Garrard turntable and full range speakers, of course LOUD per the instructions on the sleeve, and dance around the house.  Listening toit tonight it sounds bloody fantastic on my current system.  I must have played my Three Dog Night albums much more back then(!) as it is really no worse for the wear from the Westinghouse’s sapphire stylis. 

I have a super well worn original US vinyl pressing of Exile on Mainstreet, an 80s reissue of Flowers, a Japanese original orange vinyl pressing of Some girls, and an original US pressing of Tatoo You.  All of these sound great to me, and better than my 2005 CD Virgin Release of Exile on Mainstreet, which sounds OK until you compare it directly to the original vinyl, even the EOM copy with all the scratches.

Audiophile recordings?  No.  Well recorded rock music with tons of soul?  Yes.  Exile on Mainstreet has to be one of my favorite albums of all time, and the better my system gets, the more it sounds like it was recorded in somebody’s kitchen, and that is a great part of its charm.
I have not contributed to any of the “What’s playing on your rig tonight” threads, but I will be playing the Stones all day Friday.  Mick’s surgery day I believe.
Decca reissue monos through a Bob’s Device sut
Stoned.
I just received my copy of the 30th anniversary reissue of Keith's Talk is Cheap Limited Edition on colored vinyl (mine is dark red) issued by BMG and the sound is stellar. Better yet, the music holds up very well. There's a superstar lineup of players on this album-Waddy Wachtel, Ivan Neville, Bootsy Collins, Patty Scalfia, and more. The dynamic pop of the kick drum is startling on many of the cuts. A "must-getz' for any Stones and vinyl fan IMHO. 
@fsonicsmith - I love "Talk is Cheap". I bought the CD back when it was originally released 30 years ago. Didn't realize it had been released on remastered vinyl. Just ordered a copy in Red vinyl. Can't wait to give it a spin.