Vintage Speaker Choice

Question for all who wish to respond. If you had a choice between identical condition (excellent) Wharfedale W40 or Large Advent what would you choose? Price similar as well. Say under 400 bucks per pair.  Thanks.
zar
After 30 years of speaker swapping, priced from $500 to $3000, I've been listening to a pair of Infinity RS1.5's for the last 2 years. Love 'em. I paid $264 for them. Hooked up to $6K in modern electronics.
Hi all and thanks for all the responses. I ended up buying The Advents. They are in wonderful shape both functionally and cosmetically. Sound great with my Yamaha CA 810. The seller actually had four and I ended up going for all of them when I read
about how stacking this speaker was so popular, So I have a new question. Most people seemed to physically stack them on top of one another but how about placing them side by side?  Which is better? I will test myself but have no stands at hand to get the best comparison. Thanks.   
I would say. Stack them and put the top one upside down on the bottom one. It keeps the tweeters together. 
The Dahlquist DQ 10’s were excellent speakers. TAS says it’s one of the 10 most influential speakers of all time. Worked in a Hifi shop in College.. Had all of the JBL 100’s I could stomach. Thought the ESS were interesting, but didn’t think I’d want to live with them. IMHO Maggie’s or DQ 10’s would be my choice.
I picked up my DQ10's last year for $375.  Amazing sounding....they really excel with Jazz and Classical.  One owner, mint condition and 100% original with the exception of being re-foamed.