Death of Rock 'n' Roll

Rolling Stones tour delayed due to Mick Jagger health condition
David Bowie
George Harrison
and no new ones at all

Rock\n\Roll's dead pretty much, but Jazz's still alive!
czarivey
I don't think it's a question of young musical or vocal talent......writing NEW rock songs is the challenge.
Buddy Holly, Elvis,  Bill  Haley  and his Comets, the Big Bopper,  Chuck Berry.
what did that generation think of Led Zeppelin and The Who? Or Rush and David Bowie? Queen? That ain’t my Rock n’ roll? Now we’ve got the Black Keys, they even distort the drums to sound like they were engineered poorly like early Who (kids are alright) Greta VanFleet, Foo Fighters. Dave Grohl is a musical force. And a ton of new and evolving hard rockers. Is it getting too loud for you boys? I’m 53, I listen to newer music but like My Generations tunes best. Jazz is not noise inna, you don’t always need 100 musicians to play a song. 
Rock will never die as long as we listen and buy it.  Hip-Hop is dominating the charts and replaced Rock as the most popular last year.  I think it is sad what kids listen too today.  I remember New Wave tried to take over Rock in the 80's, it didn't.  The classics will stay with us till we die.  It is up to us to keep it alive and well.  May, Rock and Roll never die in my lifetime.
Not to worry, the masses at all places and all times will go for the lowest level .
czarivey,
Either you're trying to be provocative, or you're deaf. Probably both.