Vintage Speaker Choice

Question for all who wish to respond. If you had a choice between identical condition (excellent) Wharfedale W40 or Large Advent what would you choose? Price similar as well. Say under 400 bucks per pair.  Thanks.
zar
I had a pair of Infinity 1001A’s that I LOVED. It had a rear tweeter . Sounded great in a bedroom, listening to the old rock and roll of the 70’s. My wife had the Advents in her deli, they were good also
Many of the Vintage "L" line of JBL like  L19, L26, L40, L50 are all good. The Celestion Ditton 33, 44, even 66 are around at that price sometimes. Recapping these provides huge gains and is easy to do. IMF TLS 50's are very good too but should also recap. 

Obviously many more but there is a few in the price range :I am sure you would enjoy.

Not to derail the thread but  I can't resist a comment. I haven't heard a new $400 speaker that is close to these  "Ancient history" speakers. 
You are kidding, right?  Both are horrible speakers, but to each his or her own.  Get whichever one sounds "good" to you, I guess.

Want some decent vintage box speakers?

Try Fulton 80 or 100 for less money and actually some semblance of accuracy of reproduced sound.

Vintage decent speakers? ANY Magnepan that is still working.