Image/soundstage and punch/bass

Are there speakers out there (new or used) in the $2,500 price range that have the image and soundstage of Magnepan (my current set up is MG12s) but the punch and bass for rock/hip hop type music?
shadys
You might also look into open baffle designs. They have a similar dipole sound and sound staging as planars w the ability to hit hard when asked. I have some spatial audio hologram m3’s. I think they’re one of the best deals in audio. I also own Maggie’s as nothing does what Maggie’s can do in terms of transparency and mid range quickness.. 

best

@birdfan, nothing? I’m going to surmise you have not heard the Eminent Technology LFT-8b (like Maggies, a magnetic-planar loudspeaker). I have owned three pair of Maggies (including my current Tympani T-IVa), and one pair of the ET’s, and I must disagree with your assertion. Putting aside the differences between Maggies and the ET’s, when it comes to transparency, ESL’s imo still have the edge.

I’ve heard good things about the Ohm speakers.  I wonder if they the image/soundstage is as good as the Maggies.