Affordable Streamer with great Internet Radio, Tidal, Android support?

My question is in the title. :)

I've seen some relatively inexpensive streamers but they are often iPad/iPhone only or I am really worried about ongoing product support / app updates.
Suggestions?

erik_squires
+1 for Bluesound Node 2....great unit for the price and works with Android like a charm.

I have one I am about to list for sale.  Went with a Lumin U1 mini.
So, I am new to the server world and purchased the BlueSound Nodi 2i based on recommendations.  So, the device is real slick but has no instructions and took a while to hook up. Now, my system is a little old school but it I just tried Amazon Music first and loved it. Okay, now after fussing with it for 30 days I have the following insight. This thing sounds great, but if your internet speed is where mine is which is between 4Mbps and 6Mbps.  You may have issues like me.  I keep getting "Connection Server Timed Out" messages that freeze the song every 5 to 15 minutes.  Now, according to Tony at BlueSound Tech support he claims all you need for Amazon streaming is 2Mbps? So, anyone out there have some insight?  I really think this maybe the best entry level streamer, but "if" you have limited internet like I do, you will not get all the benefits.  Any feedback would help.
I recently purchased the Bluesound Node 2i and have not had any issues with it to date.I primarily bought it to listen to Tidal since I have the premium plan and liked the fact that it plays MQA files.