Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
Great components and a cold solder joint = ?
and improper RF shield not good
having said that the iron could pay for itself....

otherwise, I am a fan of Audioquest, especially with DBS

https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/audio/indexmob.htm

I've been using these LC1 interconnects, they're excellent!
If you're still not sure; give him a shout or email; he's pretty quick to reply.
roberjerman,

How bright are the Audioquest silver ic’s? I might need a new pair of ic’s to go from my preamp to my amps.

Not wanting to takeover this thread.

thanks.

JD
I started out with Monoprice interconnects. My system sounded fine or so I thought. I was a newbie to the concept of cables and power cords and power conditions making a difference. But I took a leap of faith and Invested some money in, initially Shunyata cables, power cords and power conditioners/strips. What I can tell you is that you don’t know what you are missing in your system’s potential until you switch out those monoprice cables for better ones. I suggest biting the bullet and go beyond your price parameters if you can. Your system will grow into your better ones. If you don’t go to the likes of Shunyata, Cardas and upper end Audioquest yet (but I recommend that you do. You will hear a difference) you can try bluejeans or Surf Cable or others. Everything makes a difference. But while you are changing out interconnects, I suggest you also make upgrades on the power end. Get an AQ 1000 or a Shnuyata PS8 with Defender. Get some good AQ or Shunyata power cables.  You will like what you hear and what you don’t hear.