Review on Tekton Design Perfect Set Speaker just went live on Six Moons.com

My review on the Tekton Design Perfect Set just was posted on Six Moons.com. Hope it gives all the information and details why this another killer speaker from this company. 
teajay
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your review.I especially liked how you were able to talk about the other Tektons you've experienced.Your descriptions are always clear and insightful.Looking forward to more:)
Hi Teajay, congratulation on your new gig.  If you have had a chance to compare the 12" and 15" models could you say a few words regarding their sonic differences?
Thanks
Hey Teajay, great review! I just happened to order a pair a few days ago. I'm glad I ordered them when I did. Sounds like Eric will be selling quite a few pairs of these. Will have them by next Thursday. Can't wait!

Thanks to you all for your Congrats on my new reviewing gig.

Hey Jetter,

Can't make any comments regarding the 15" to the 12" model because I have never heard the SET 15.  However, the bass and bottom end of the SET 12 is superlative- goes deep, accurate, and blends perfectly with the lower mid-range in a linear fashion.  If you drive the SET 12 with solid state amplifiers the bass just becomes that much more taut, extended and powerful compared to a SET amplifier.
@teajay...…………………………..

The article was excellent reading.  Nice room for the system and nice pieces of gear as well.