Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
...WOW !!!..i have had the contriva diacera-ses now for 4 days..doug white of 'thevoicethatis.com, came down to help me position them in the best location within my room and to say that the music is the best i have ever heard in my room would be a huge understatement.even with only ~ 8 hrs on them the sound is superb.i was a little worried about my entertainment center being between the speakers and my ability to pull them out far enough into the room to allow the bass and all other freqs to come alive but 'not to worry'..the tidals came through with flying colors...so far i have them pointed straight ahead and the sound is glorious but i am going to play with toe-in over the next few weeks to best assess their potential.if anyone else in this country is on the fence about buying a pair of tidals and is in the neighborhood....virginia...and would like to listen ..give me an email and you are more then welcome to come by and listen. i can't say enough about how much help doug was also in making this all happen...will update from time to time as to their maturing which will continue for about 4-6 months...i can't believe they can get better....
Calloway, great! You make me miss mine, which I will not get to hear until the end of Sept. What we do for love!

Oh! They will get better.

I assume that Doug chose to point them straight out? I have mine toed in to intersect just behind me.

Some packing, huh?
...tbg..they are pointed straight ahead for the moment but i will be playing the toe-in-game over the next month or so to see what works best...my god they are great speakers.even if they didn't get any better i would be supremely happy but that they will is amazing...