Preamps

I'm not unhappy with the Jeff Rowland Corus preamp,  but I don't know what I don't know. I'm currently looking for a solid state preamp with HT bypass to compare to my Jeff Rowland Corus preamp. I would like suggestions below $15K new list price to listen to. I have a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Antipodes DS GT music server and Chord Dave DAC. 
ricred1
So, before I do anything with equipment I decided to invest in improving my room. I currently have GIK Acoustics, but decided to contact Vicoustic Resources. I already paid them to provide recommendations based on the information I sent to them. I will go through my local dealer to purchase the recommended room treatment and have it installed.
ozzy... luxman c900u but would have been happy w ML 523. Amp ARC 75se. great match but then i bought the lux m900u amp. have both but going to have to give up Ref 75se. what a great amp. a plethora of riches
Is Ayre out of business? Every time I try to call, NO-ONE answers the phone! Its all voice mail!

ozzy
I don’t think Ayre is out of business,  I exchanged a few emails with Gary about a week ago and they just updated their instagram today.  Try posting on their Facebook page.  
@georgehifi Freya is a great piece of equipment but a horrible tube amp. I have a collection of best 6SN7 ever made. Noiseless in my other preamps. Same tubes in Freya make noise. Same with microphonics. The thing somehow picks up all vibration in the room and directly transfers it to tubes. Great JFET buffer. I use it between sources and studio monitors, but as  tube preamp, it's worthless.

@ricred1 Long time ago I quite caring about HT bypass on preamps with a little box from Luxma, the AS4 RCA selector between preamp/processor and the AMP. About 100 bucks shipped from Japan. About as transparent as components can be. Probably quieter than a relay in a preamp. Now, you do have to get up and press a button. Save yourself some money, buy a Don Sachs preamp for $3K with all the options and have him install a large second coupling cap for subwoofer. I have both his preamp and a LS28 from ARC and both are about as good as it gets.