Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
@cal3713 ,  I think we are aligned with respect to our thinking on crossover parts selection in the Coincident Speaker family.  I just don't get it.   To pair the superb Accutron with a piece of junk in a 30K speaker to save $500 seams just weird.   I can understand it in a mid-tier speaker, because after all, one needs to ensure a performance differential between one's mid level speaker and one's top tier cost no object offering.   But putting Solens in the PRE, especially in a marketing scenario that eliminates the middleman, is a decision that is hard to understand. 
Post removed 
Ihave found the latest Jensen Copper foil paper in oil Copper body to be excellent verydetailed but a bit more saturation very goodwith SS gear .
Jupiter Copper are very good , they are both very good but different 
 I just don't get it.   To pair the superb Accutron with a piece of junk in a 30K speaker to save $500 seams just weird.

As I have written elsewhere, the economics are down to driver cost x 10 = retail pricing (approximately) for a lot of high end makers. More if they make their own drivers.

That's what people see, that's what they evaluate on, and most high-end shoppers really can't hear a difference. That's how you end up with mediocre caps with expensive drivers.   B&W and Magico tend to do a better job of climbing up the crsossover quality ladder along with the drivers and speaker costs, but they are kind of rare.

This is also a place where a DIYer can build something with superb crossover components and drivers and come out way ahead of commercial offerings. Not always.

Then there are bargain brands, like Wharferdale, which can be superbly improved with the right cap upgrade.

Having your own ears and not letting yourself be fooled by prices helps.
Post removed