Merlin TSM comparisons

Hi,

I've been reading up lately on all kinds of monitors, and have been intrigued by Merlin's TSM. The latest iteration is the mmi, I believe.

If you've heard the TSM lately, especially in comparison to other, current monitor offerings out there, I'd love to hear your opinions. I know that there are other Merlin threads on Audiogon but I am especially interested in hearing from folks who have compared them to others, especially if you've lived with them.
rebbi
I agree that they should. Bobby has said nothing to indicate any reservations with regard to their use with the VSMs. I'd check with him if you're unsure, though.
p, they should be very good for you on the vsm.
i have tried them on both the tsm and vsm.
they can be slightly on the forgiving side of things which is a joy for many.
best, b
Bobby,

The Supra cables seem to be one of the best values in the high end cable industry, but if price were not a factor, how well would the Supra cables perform between the merlin tsm-mmi's and a high quality solid state (mosfet) amp compared to other speaker cables you have recommended? More specifically, if I could buy the cardas se-9s and the supras for the same amount of $$, which would you expect to work better (in general) between this ss amp and the tsm-mmi's?

Thanks!
Dave
dave, my guess is that the supra 6 would be more to my liking with ss. the se 9 would be a fantastic cable but i think more suited to a good lower powered tube amp.
ok?
i think you'll love the supra 6.
b