Stage III Concepts Cables - Any Advice/Feedback/Thoughts is deeply appreciated.

I have a mixed loom of Stage III Concepts Cables on loan to me from a local dealer and need some help.  
There is hardly any user/owner/member/end used type of info out there so I wanted to reach out. 

Here is what I am demoing now and below is the why...

Stage III Concepts GRYPHON XLR 1.5m Interconnects   
Stage III Concepts MAGNUS 3.0m Speaker Cables
Stage III Concepts MINOTAUR 2.0m Power Cable
Stage III Concepts KRAKEN 1.5m Power Cable

Here is the why:

I received my new Magico S5 MK II Speakers 2 weeks ago upgraded from the original S5's.  
I wanted to upgrade my pre and amp but was waiting to hear my new S5 MK II's with my present gear first. 

Magico S5 MK II Speakers
Pass Labs X250.8 amp
Simaudio Moon Evolution P-8 pre
Bricasti M1SE w/built in ethernet media player
SGC sonicTransporter ethernet Roon server w/Uptone Audio JS-2 LPS
Kubala-Sosna Emotion Full Loom 

I loved my new speakers and so sold both my Pass X250.8 amp and my Simaudio P8 pre.
I bought Pass Labs XA-160.8 Monoblocks and was driving them direct with my Bricasti M1SE as pre/dac.

I was happy and while looking for a pre I stumbled into a local guy that had a Soulution 530 Integrated.
I thought you know what lets try it and if I like it then I will sell or trade my Pass mono's for a pre or use 530's preouts.

To make a long story longer I put it in my system and low and behold I like the Pass amps better. Maybe not a huge surprise as Pass gear is killer but then I phoned the local Soulution dealer to pick he brain. 

He told me the Pass amps should not sound better with S5 MK II's and it was due to the match of my Kubala-Sosna cables which work great with Pass, ARC, Ayre, Krell, etc. but Soulution is a different animal and needs a different cable. .
I thought OK here we go... Here comes the big old cable sales pitch but to be fair I called him. So I listened.

He loaned me the cables I have listed above to prove what he was saying was true.

You know what happened. Low and behold he was 100% right and they blew my mind. No snake oil but real results.  

They sound insane and actually really good with my Pass amps too but the match with Soulution is breath taking...

Now I see why the Soulution amps are darn expensive. They should recommended cables like Spectral and MIT does.  

So with so little info out there I wanted to ask for you guys for any and feedback, or opinions.

It is really expensive stuff and sure there is some savings because some is former gen cables and they are demo's but still its really expensive stuff so I just was hoping I could get some more info from you folks.

Sorry for long write up but wanted to share my thoughts and my situation and ask for some help on these.

Thanks 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Oops - just sold my last pair of 2M Kubala-Sosna Emotion XLR IC’s but I’m still using the K/S E SC’s. 

Now i needs me a pair of IC’s.... lol 

Think those S3C Gryphon 1M are calling my name. I moved my Soulution 530 inside my Solid Tech Rack via the bottom shelf via a SRA Platform so I can use a shorter IC now. I have the 1.5M’s on loan but think I’ll save $$ and go with the 1M. I made the mistake of spending 3/4 happy days using my K/S E IC’s and was happy as can be until I plugged the Gryphon IC’s back in and was darnit - need now need to keep these! 

Couple pics of my rig starting to settle in. 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/35630112@N05/k49531

https://www.flickr.com/gp/35630112@N05/6Mq9p6

https://www.flickr.com/gp/35630112@N05/9660V0

https://www.flickr.com/gp/35630112@N05/x13Nd9

https://www.flickr.com/gp/35630112@N05/J3C386

I know I thought the same at first because they are all black but they share the same name as the great electronics maker but for them its just a model vs a brand and with the same spelling but are made by Stage III. They are the former Gen Flagship cable:

Audio Imports:
Stage 3 Concepts  A.S.P. REFERENCE GRYPHON interconnects

Gryphon ULTIMATE RESOLUTION INTERCONNECTS 
Price:$6,400 / $7,100 

Product Features:

RCA Type:
• $6,400 1 meter pair
• Add $1,650 per .5 meter pair

XLR Type:
• $7,100 1 meter pair
• Add $1,900 per .5 meter pair

A.S.P. REFERENCE GRYPHON interconnects will allow you to experience sound completely free of coloration or distortion caused by electromagnetic or mechanical interferences, reaching the ultimate level of sonic authenticity, totally unrestricted and effortless.

These limited edition interconnects offer a spatial presentation like nothing you have ever heard with a completely palpable, lifelike soundscape. Literally an open window into the music as well as the full potential of your system.

The enviable performance of all A.S.P. series cables make them the definitive statement in advanced, ultra-high performance audio interface technology.

WORLDWIDE SALES THROUGH SELECT DEALERS & DISTRIBUTORS we have authorized distributors in the following countries 

Hong Kong & China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam and we have authorized dealers in North America
USA & Canada

Product Specifications:

A.S.P. REFERENCE GRYPHON interconnects employ 6 silver/palladium alloy AeroStrand Ultra™ conductors in a twin twisted pair geometry. Dielectric inner core tubes contain a semi-vacuum, drawn to 675mmHG.

100% radiation invulnerable shielding uses exclusive H.D.A.(High Density Alloy) foil plus nickel plated copper braid. Multi-layer construction with silica/ceramic/ferrite mechanical damping/shielding layer. Dual cryo-treatment.

Available single ended or balanced with custom handmade polymer-filled, carbon fiber plug housings which help eliminate external vibrations. Exclusive Hyperion Ceramic plugs with Pure Silver electrical contacts and Cryo-treated, (custom made by Stage III Concepts).

Product Buzz:
you complete me,
August 2008 
READ MORE »

First, there was the Stage III Concepts ASP Gryphon, then there was every one else, July 2008 
READ MORE »

Hail the new king, July 2008 
READ MORE » 
Brand News:Stage III introduces 3 new Digital Links, January 2019 READ MORE »

2016 Positive Feedback Writers Choice Award, November 2016 
READ MORE »

Stage III Reinvents The Signal Cable, December  
MORE »

Stage III Advances The Speaker Interface, May 2015 
READ MORE »

Stage III Releases the Monster, March 2015 
READ MORE »
Aaudio Press Release: Stage III Concepts, August 2008 READ MORE » 

Official Website:
http://www.stage3concepts.com/

I see, just the same name.
The Soulution looks like it weighs more than a speaker if not two speakers.