Most favored hearing aid for audiophiles

Is there a brand or a model of a brand that is most favored by hearing impaired audiophiles?

goldenear1948
Disagree with Slaw and 4krow in this. Plenty of people with perfect vision cannot 'see' well because they are not observant or don't know what they're looking for. Likewise plenty of people with perfect senses of smell and taste cannot appreciate subtle nuances in foods, wines, whiskey etc.

The same is true with hearing. Does hearing loss impact certain abilities to discriminate? Of course. But that is no worse or better than the wide range of abilities to 'hear' that exist even among those with perfect hearing. 

So such a 'flag' would be meaningless and useless.

I do agree with 4krow that there should be a flag for the mentally ill. Unfortunately I think 'audiophilia' qualifies. So we'd all be flagged.
 Looking just a bit  into my comments should lead you to realize that I am slamming the whole idea of flagging just about anyone here. That leaves the readers to decide for themselves the value of the content (and it's source) to begin with.
  On a related comment to this thread, yes, absolutely, there are MANY who have the same number of senses as they should who don't use them. 
   Lastly, when it comes to my hearing, wisdom of its beauty set in many years ago.
A simple amplifier won’t make speech more intelligible with the background of amplified noises. I recommend Petralex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_aid_application
There is no audiophile hearing aid. There are a lot of HAs available from the major manufacturers, though.
I started on this journey myself recently. I tried Widex Evoke hearing aids because Widexhad a reputation for good sound but I didn't like the way they reproduced music from my home system. With some recordings, they could be very harsh and place it sounded like sandpaper on metal. Other than music at home, they worked well.
I discussed it with my audiologist after a four week trial and she thought I might like Oticon Opn S HA better than the Widex. I've only had them for a day but so far my home system sounds a lot better then with the Widex.
I think you just have to start by trying HAs by a major manufacturer and see how it goes. You usually get a four to six-week trial manufacturer before buying. As you get to the end of the trial period, if you don't like the HAs, discuss with your audiologist and try a different model or brand.

I did a lot of research trying to find an audiophile HA, pored over hundreds of internet discussions, read numerous articles on how to get your audiologist to set up your HAs correctly for music but have found that it still trial and error. A lot like buying speakers - every speaker is different and not all speakers' sounds appeal to everyone.
I have read that some people love the old analog HAs reproduce music. Analog HAs are very rare now - many have transitioned to digital. I have seen recommendations for analog HAs using the K-AMP circuit for music. One example of this would be General Hearing's Simplicity model. It cannot be customized to your specific hearing loss. It comes pre-programmed for what they consider a typical hearing loss. They're available on Amazon. I haven't tried them, though. My audiologist gave me a funny look when I mentioned them; she obviously didn't think much of them.