Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
The older Klipsch speakers were pretty good. The newer smaller models are not that good. Very cool/shrill sounding speakers IMO.
Interesting, I feel quite the opposite.  The never cared for the original Heresy speakers but I feel the /III model is quite nice.  The new crossovers are much better balanced and make a much more pleasant listening experience, IMO.  But we all have differing ears and preferences.

I have had several older Klipsch as well as their latest Heresy 
the titanium drivers are very decent , the connectors ,wiring and Xover 
suck bad cheap junk no name parts . I ended up redoing myself with over $600 
just in parts , but totally transformed them . Even in the Classic Khorn 
same junk Xover parts ,Which is a disgrace for such a great speaker, not even 1 name brand Quality resistor,or Capacitor,inductor  . I just don’t get it .
i bought $10k marten Logan last year ,again lower quality parts, their $80k flagship has  the lower quality white 
mundorf  Evo capacitiors. Where is their dam pride?  You would think 
at least Their flagship  silver gold oil ,on a $80k speaker I would expect 
Duelund cast capacitors.

To clear the air, PWK designed the 5 original Heritage models, which are the Klipschorn, Belle, Lascala, Cornwall and Heresy ( and, all to a particular price point ).
I had the  901's then got the KHorns. KHorns  did kick ass.  Not the 901s sorry Bose Folks. The Bose claim to fame was you could play them louder than most before distortion kicked in. Problem was you had to listen too.
The heavy fellow in the Rant  is right about one thing: Hearsay speakers
should be deemed inadmissible. haha