Meridian 861 v4 or classe 800 for movies??

I am looking for a new processor to use wth my oppo 83- will be used for a 7.1 system for only movies- need only audio as my PJ does video- any sug. between the Meridian 861 with the 621 or the new Classe 800- someone also mentioned the ADA brand-
any sug. would be aprreciated-
fluffers
thanks Kal- does it matter if I go with an older pre/pro and do the HD codecs from the oppo OR is it better to get a pre that can do the Hd proc.- Not sure which way is better thanks
Either way but only if the limited bass management in the Oppo is adequate for your setup (it is not for mine) and you can live without room EQ (I cannot). Your move.

Kal
Hi Kal, whats sort of timescale are we looking at before we hear your comments on the SSP vs 861? Given the cost of upgrading my 861 to 861v6 Im taking time out to review alternatives and not leaping blindly....

thx in adv
Ian
If all goes without incident, it will be in the July column. Using the SSP now in the weekend system and will transfer it to the main system (where the Meridian now resides) in about 2-3 weeks.

Kal
Can the same be said that the G61r and a BDP-09(analog in) is a nice cost effective solution than the Classe 800?