JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
I'm currently using a pair of 4311s.  They were curb finds by my flea-market selling house mate.  Combined with digital room correction, they're the best sound I've had since my Quad ESL 57 system.

American audiophiles pigeonhole JBLs as "rock" speakers, which is why you don't see many here on the 'gon.  Our Asian brethren know better.  JBL is on the forefront of of R and D and their current speakers are optimized for smooth controlled off-axis response, as science says they should.

I would LOVE a pair of K2s or Everests.  Have to marry that wealthy widow....
I had a pair of L100's they were just plain cool. I beleive why they are liked so much is  because of the impact the bass  provides It will make the hairs on your arms stand up. Very hard to find that in any other speaker. They were designed that way on purpose. Even with a good Bryston amp that mid is screechy though and at times hard to listen to. I had mine on some Audionote tube gear and it did help to tame it. I was going to try the Murphy crossover. It is said to reduce the screechyness but maintain all the impact. Unfortunately I never got around to it. 
Nostalgia is a big part of all things vintage so sport those beautiful blue/orange grills proudly and ROCK ON. 
4429’s on their way!  Got bored with the audiophile approved nonsense.  Check out Steve Guttenberg’s Thoughts on the You Tube 🤪
Got bored with the audiophile approved nonsense
It would be nice if everyone felt this way. 👍

Post removed