Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
For what it is worth, I've both Tidal and Qobuz UK.  Generally, I think the sound quality is better with Qobuz (tracks sound more musical). 

My musical tastes are broad - everything but Rap and Opera.  I personally feel that Tidal is a bit too Rap focused for my tastes. 

So far I'm not running out of good classical jazz or rock on Qobuz, but I think Tidal has a deeper and wider selection of music at the moment.  If I had to choose one over the other, I'd cancel Tidal simply because the sound quality and UI are better on Qobuz.
Question about Qobuz... what is the difference between the Studio and Sublime+ levels? I have a HiFi subscription which is CD quality, I'd like to move up to hires.

@lowrider57 they are the same but with Sublime you pay the whole year upfront and get discounts on buying software as well as other offers and discounts.