Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
That's good news.
But I wonder how many hires files are actually offered on Qobuz.

24/96 or 24/192 are the common studio formats for recording and mastering, but it seems that the majority of files offered for streaming are still at 16/44.1 kbps.
Is it too soon to sign up for Qobuz Sublime, the hires service?

Honestly at least half of the albums I have saved on Quboz are hires at 24/ 96 and a few 24/192.
Apparently the word is they have listened and are adding lots of titles daily.

Will be monitoring it over the course of my free month membership.
I also signed up (Sublime tier) on the 14th. My focus is mainly jazz and so far I'm happy with their catalog, which sounds wonderful. Reports I've read online mention 170,000 hi-res albums. 
@uberwaltz
“Apparently the word is they have listened and are adding lots of titles daily.”

I hope you’re right! My album import from Tidal to Qobuz resulted in only about 60% being found in Qobuz :(   This would be a showstopper for me. 

My catalogue is mostly Blues, Folk, Jazz, Rock.
1markr.

I would say 60% was about right for myself.
But they have 1 month to go so will see.
And yes if a lot more rock is not brought in it will likely be shut off until they do improve the rock catalogue... or Tidal goes bust!