Qubuz feedback and membership Plan Suggestions

I received an email with a welcome to the US launch of Qobuz yesterday. Has anyone here had experience with the service? How does it compare to Tidal, Pandora, etc? Any suggestions as to which subscription plan is better than another? Any insight is appreciated  
gwbeers
Classical catalogue is way better than Tidal and Deezer. Qobuz has the same popular releases but much more in depth with lesser known recordings in addition to some of the great maestros from years past.

I'm still a bit concerned with the number of "Could not play the track. The cache must be corrupted." messages I'm getting. I thought they were just glitches in the Closed Beta version, but I'm still getting quite a few with the live, Free Trial version. I'm using a McIntosh MB50 as the streamer, which works flawlessly with other subscription services. Is anyone else encountering this?  
I have Spotify Premium so I understand that Qobuz Premium would be the same I assume and would have to go to the next HI-FI tier to get better sq at twice the price. I wonder how much better it would be?
I’m using free version of Qobuz thru a Bluesound Node 2i and Samsung Galaxy. No skips, minimal buffering, and fast access.
Tidal had constant trouble on 2.5 gHz.