Mytek Brooklyn

Just a quick question for anyone that may have some information pertaining to "MYTEK", I sent in my DAC for repair, and haven't heard from anyone at any time , Except for the, manufacture in Poland, who's been very helpful in trying to facilitate any communication with the Brooklyn New York office, but it seems they have not even returned his messages as well. My DAC equipment went to the Brooklyn NY office. Does anyone know if they're still in business? I haven't received a phone call, or a text message or any communication that I advanced. Absolutely radio silence.  Are they still in business?  I have even written emails with respect to please return my equipment as it is, and still have not received any communication via telephone, text message and or email. Does anyone know if they're still in business
Ag insider logo xs@2xmp10019
@mihow.  Saw your post above about your forums and great support.  You should actually review the very few posts on your forum and provide answers.  I for one am sorry I purchased a Mytek Brooklyn DAC seeing the way you treat your customers.

So many choices out there.  Try Benchmark, PS Audio, or others.!
Glad I found this forum. What a ridiculous way to act Mytek. Then the strawman  hgeifman coming and adding his praise .... saw thru that like saran wrap.

Was going to buy a Brookyn +. Just made the decision to buy another brand easier.

As another mentioned, zero tolerance for high end gear that doesn't work. Even less for charades. 
This is a textbook example of why companies can fail. A company culture that is not honest with, and supportive of, its customer base, no matter how good the product, will find it hard to prosper until such deficiencies are fixed. It's about management and leadership. Mytek seems to be lacking in both areas. Their European affiliate seems to have its act together.
I have to say that Mytek has been over the top consumer friendly since I purchased a Manhattan over a year ago.
a. they’ve answered the phone every time that I’ve called which is rare in audio.
b. they elected to send me a replacement unit for my original unit which had a small bug.
 Just call their phone no listed on the website. It works.
Finally I have to plug the Manhattan 2. It has a phenomenal feature set to go with great sound and build quality. It easily pushed my beloved bricasti m1 out of the way which was very surprising to me.