Best LPs to Test Turntables

Hi Ya Goners,

I'm about to test drive a few new turntables and I'm looking to bring in vinyl to play when I preview them. Looking for suggestions on what specific LPs you would recommend to bring in to test and listen to the various turntables.   Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 
pgaulke60
If you're not in your own house listening to your own system, then you are "testing" not just a turntable in isolation but also everything else in the chain, including the room.  If you are not already familiar with these ancillaries, then it would be very hard indeed to judge the turntable.  But as to LPs, I would cast my vote with LPs that you already know very well and like on your own system, plus a few that are "iffy" in your own system.  I find that true upgrades to my phono system often make recordings that I had previously thought to be mediocre sound much better and sometimes great. 

I'll come back with specific LPs, once I can get to LP collection to write down titles.  Right now, I can only remember artists and labels.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions.  They are really helpful.  I am having to get over a hurdle. Some turntables that I "listen" to I hear the motor.  I listen without music playing, just for the turntable itself.  I listened to the McIntosh MC5 this weekend, and the motor was really noticeable.  I turned it up to 78 rpms and it was really loud, IMO.  Then I listened to the McIntoch MC10, and no sound at all.  I'm trying to find someone around town who has ClearAudio turntables on display so I can "listen" to them.  The quest continues.
yep, i read enough.    best
album to bring is a blank 
side on the B side   no Tracks.   set  cartridge down it should hold the line on two different places on blank album 
 then play your  Ian Druy 
album 
jimf42...*L*  Bringing the 1812 w/the cannons doesn't make friends with the vendor, though.  If they're familiar with that selection, watching their stylus get wrenched by multiple *bangs* generally elicits visible *cringe*...and you'd best buy Something. *L*