Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
I believe most of us posting here at Agon, are very nice, You will be surprise how they are when you meet them in person..In disagreement it’s really hard to feel how nice they are, thanks Teajay for moving on , and more info😀
teajay,

Point taken. It makes me happy to see that you and Kenny have made amends. Seriously. I don't have anything personal against Tekton or you, for that matter. If you and Eric are excited about the speakers, fine. You feel Tekton punches way above it's price point and I understand. But many audio component and loudspeaker manufacturers claim similar about their products. I for one, can't get passed the idea of "better than anything else" attitude. And THAT can apply to any audio company. This is how I feel personally. I don't have anything against Tekton. If the people who have them really love them, then by all means, enjoy. That's what this hobby is about, right?
I just read a thread on this very board where a Individual demoed them and was ADAMANT about not getting a dog hair on them as you will get slapped with a sure OVERCHARGE. AND HE DID !

I will not quote it with out his permission but its in plain site

I would think if there was any damage Tekton could make a claim from shipping! Why does the customer take the hit !
Hey Cap,

Well, we had peace and good cheer for maybe a total of 2 hours.  Nobody is challenging that their are a few dissatisfied Tekton customers.  This is very old news.  Find a company that never makes mistakes and has 100 % satisfied customer base.

As I stated before, I want to go back to having an enjoyable/fun conversation but these killjoys just won't let it go.  Cap you convinced us that Tekton is a rotten lousy company. Don't buy their product and get off this thread so we can go about our business.  You attempted to save us from the "evil forces", we would not listen, so go on with your life.