Pass labs XA-160.8 monos - or -  Mark Levinson 536 monos for Magico's

If you had to chose today / now one of these sets of mono-blocks for same money what would you choose?

Pass labs XA-160.8 monos

- or -  

Mark Levinson 536 monos

Associated gear

Source
Bricasti M1SE w/M12 built in ethernet media player
SGC sonicTranporter Roon Server w/Uptone JS-2 LPS
TLS OCXO ethernet Switch & 912 OCXO LPS
TLS Reference CAT7 ethernet cable loom
TLS Reference DC cable loom

Preamp
(Either Mark Levinson 523 or Pass Labs XP-30) based on monos chosen

Speakers
Magico S5 MK II

Cables
Kubala-Sosna Emotion/Elation Full Loom

https://www.passlabs.com/amplifier/xa160.8

https://www.marklevinson.com/productdetail/~/product/no536.html

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Since you use the Bricasti M1SE why not consider their M28 mono's? I've heard them and wish I could afford them, bettered some Pass Labs I've heard. 
Luxman M-900u monos. Perhaps the ultimate until one jumps off the cliff. and it still may be up in rarefied air. imo
Luxman's are out of my price range. I would be able to just get one M-900u for close in price to other mono's.

My Magico S5 MK II need more. I almost went with one then upgraded later but I know how I am and would not have been happy with one and after this purchase my audio funds will be kaput so want to get enough amp for what I can afford but yes these are the amps I would get if I could afford them. 

As far as the Bricasti's. They are out of my price range also but there is a used pair of out there but even those are a bit out of my range but I love Bricasti for all their digital but for amps I like the amp companies for amps. I don't want a Pass Labs or Mark Levinson DAC but the Luxman does make a pretty nice SACD player but when it comes to Bricasti I don't there is anything better. Not even DCS.. 

I heard the Bricasti M28s compared to McIntosh 601s, Jeff Rowland 725 mono-amps, and Absolare tube amps in the same system. The Absolare is in a different price category, but was my favorite amp . The M28s were my least favorite with a very dark sound and not musical to my ears. All amps were driving Raidho C3.1s.
@fsmithjack   I'm a Pass Labs fan but not having heard the MLs I cannot speak to that comparison.

However, if you are open to other amps, @rsf507  's recommendation to pair your M1 SE (M12)  with the M28s, is an excellent one.

I was very impressed with the M28s (by themselves).  Once they were fronted with a full on M12, those I was with for that initial audition gave the intra-brand pairing even higher marks. I believe albertportis is listing both components.

All the best with your search and final choices.