Looking for the best Preamp with a phono circuit built in

I have been using a Belles 28A preamp with a  built-in phono circuit for about 10 years...no complaints but I'm getting to the point of wanting to make some quality audio system purchases that will stick with me for the long haul. I'm 66 years old and not made of money; just want to relax and listen to the music.  I really don't want to go the separate phono pre / base pre route.  Please offer suggestions.
I live in Minneapolis and thus far at the top of my list is the Van Alstine (local company) Fet Valve CFR Preamplifier for about $2500.
I thank you for your feedback! 
128x128mdrummer01
@mdrummer01

Do you need balanced or single-ended? All phono cartridges are balanced sources for what its worth.
I've never understood this penchant for designers for treating phono as a separate and distinct entity..  Somehow we got on this train and still, in 2019,  can't get off (with rare exceptions).  Besides the added cost there is the insult of adding another set of cables, another power cord, more space used.  What a royal pain.  

1) Hovland 100 preamp with mc phono.  you should get the old series.
2) Audible Allusion
3) CAT preamp
4) Atmophere 

i would pick the atmosphere hands down!  

I saw a David Berning preamp here the other day which would probably be awesome.