Luxman Integrated - What do they sound like

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering getting myself a late 2018 Christma present or early 2019 birthday present.

Modern Luxman reviews are really hard to come by, and are generally just superlative without being very qualitative. I mean, it's all "rah rah rah!! " and no actual details.
For anyone who has listened to them lately, can you tell me what they actually sound like in comparison to other nice amps I might have heard?

Thank you,
Erik

erik_squires
The 590AXII that I have tried at home for the past week with my Spendor D9's warms up fairly quick. Even at peak though, the heat is really not bad at all. I can keep my hand on it so that may tell you something. It is a great sounding amp - one that I like over the 509X but that's me coming from a tube setup. 
Thanks so much for the replies, @jasonsim

It's not actually heat output I'm worried about so much as sound quality, I was trying to assess how long I would have to turn the unit on before it sounds its best.

Thank you,

Erik
Erik, it sounds very good immediately, and the best after 20-30 minutes, I'd say.
HI Erik.  I'm not sure I'm trained enough to notice any perceivable different between just turning it on and after about an hour or so warm-up.  The sound is great immediately.  

When you take the unit out of idle, there is a 8 or so second period where nothing is audible, even if you have your source playing.  The light on the unit blinks during this time.  Maybe this is all the warm up needed.  Perhaps a more seasoned Luxman fan can explain why this happens.  

I have a Cambridge CXA80 integrated in another room and it can play immediately, after taking it out from idle.  It has also been a wonderful and surprisingly good sounding (warm) amp.  Amazing sound for the price.  
@builder3
@jasonsim
All good info,t hanks guys!

I have Class D and they need DAYS to warm up, but they idle at 7W each, so I don't mind leaving them on. I’ve also heard some tube gear which really does take 30-45 minutes to sound it’s best.

Oddly, the last piece I heard was an ARC tube integrated, and cold it sounds good, then awful, then finally really good again.