Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
So, it’s been a week or so since we pasted connections in the circuit breaker box with Total Contact. My friend Dave came over for a listening session last night. Dave is the audiophile friend who helped me paste the circuit breaker box.

There was a definite jump in SQ over previous sessions. TC is funny that way ... it improves as the paste begins to cure.

During the session, I dug deep into the record vault and pulled out three gems that haven’t been on the turntable or CD player for a couple of years. These recordings have been transformed into some kind of magical thing that defies reality. If you have them and haven’t played them since applying TC, E-Cards, and E-Mats, dig them out for a great listening experience. Here they are if you want to buy them:

The first album is available on both vinyl and CD. Lee Oscar was the harmonica player for the rock group "War." This album is kind of a cross between jazz, rock and classical fusion. It plays huge. A music lover’s and an audiophile’s delight.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lee-Oskar-Lp-1976-Harmonica-9-Songs-United-Artists-UA-LA594-G-G-VG/22301966...

The second album is the soundtrack from the movie "Mission." It’s also available on both LP and CD.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Mission-Original-Soundtrack-from-the-Motion-Picture/273618867171?epid=1...

The third album is by harpist Andreas Vollenweider. It's more jazz/rock/classical fusion. Amazing!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANDREAS-VOLLENWEIDER-WHITE-WINDS-SEEKERS-JOURNEY-CD-CBS/382754290762?hash=i...

I had no idea what kind of information was buried in these recordings. Prior to the TC treatments, E-Cards and E-Mats, they were really good. But now? Who knew?

For all three albums, you will want to really crank up the volume, sit back and be totally immersed in sound.

Highly recommended.

Frank

My Omega Mats and Alpha Cards arrived Thursday and I had time to install all but 1 Alpha card on Friday. First I placed an Alpha Card inside the IPhone protector box. Indeed the processing speed is now noticeably faster, but better yet streaming music (Qobuz CD quality) is noticeably improved. Highly recommended placement location.

Next location was the telephone wire incoming boxes- a total of two different boxes outside the house. This is for my internet connection - CenturyLink. First box had large coax size cables x 2- here I wrapped the two cables with an Omega Mat placed inside the service box. The second phone service box is a small box mounted on the house exterior wall. Here I placed an Alpha Card inside the box. I then put an Alpha card on my Router, and finally I put an Alpha Card oh the external power supply to the Sony 4K TV. 
Today there is an obvious improvement in the TV Picture and Sound and a significant improvement in streaming music.

Finally I added a second Omega Mat to Mother's Synergistic Research Power Cell 10 and the last Alpha Card was put on her external power source to the computer she streams music with. Big improvement in sonic qualities in her system.
David Pritchard

Just one E-Mat on my main power box improved the Sony 4K 75" picture and associated sound components.  My wife said the E-Mat is a keeper in not those words.
Post removed 
elizabeth ...

You don't know Steve's wife. She rocks out on both of the super nice systems Steve has put together. He's one of the lucky few. *lol* 

Now then, take my wife... PLEASE, take my wife. 

Frank