Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Post removed 
@OP,
I own the original MX-R's (non twenty), and find them to be quite good (paired with Vandy Treo's). I have no experience with KEF Blades, so I can't help you there, but I can't see any problem with using the Ayre with them.
Bob
I have KEF Reference 5s (work better in my room than the Blade 2s) and power them with Electrocompaniet Nemos. Tough to find now, but they are a great match.

The high-end KEFs like a high-current amp with plenty of power to drive them. Others that I’ve heard around your price range that work well are the SimAudio 400M and Jeff Rowland 625 S2.
Gndrbob, the Ayre and Vandy pairing is a good one as Vandy’s tend to be on the warm side where the Kef Blades are a bit more neutral.

The Ayre can work but it depends on system matching, Ayre’s equipment tends to be very neutral, clean and fast but we would not call Ayre’s gear more on the warmer side such as Pass Labs or Krell or other similar sounding gear.

As per Oddfio we stopped selling JL audio because once the company changed managment we were cut off because we has a slow year with them and they want to move to larger more quantity oriented dealers.

In our opinion JL makes an excellent woofer sonically but are being killed by the newer value companies such as SVS and others who are adding more comprehensive room corrrection and setup programs via apps which a lot of clients like.

As per your last insult Oddfio we mentioned that Krell is redoing their website so that is why we are not listed yet on the website.

For proof please check out the email we sent to Krell’s sales manger after living with the Krell K300i Walter liked our email so much he published it.

http://web-extract.constantcontact.com/v1/social_annotation?permalink_uri=2FXckOb&image_url=http...

Any more insults Oddfio?

Theothergreg the Kef Ref 5 are awesome we have both the Kef Blades and the Ref 5 on display, we have the Electrcompaniet AW 400 great amps not as good as the other  brands we mentioned.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Thanks everyone for your input .
i have heard the ayre twenty and I like their clean sweet sound. Not aggressive or overpowering with driving bass. But I have not heard them with the blade 2. Stereophile pairs the twenty’s with the blade 2 and John Atkinson’s has nothing bad to say .
i am going to try to listen to krell gear and see how I like them the solo 575 monoblocks. 
i listen to vocal music and
i am more excited by clean, open ,taller,  wider and deeper soundstage and not gut wrenching driving bass with pace . 
Thanks for all the insight the search for the amp upgrade to jc-1 continues