Need DAC/Streaming Advice

I currently own a Bryston BDP-2 digital player that I run through a Bryston DAC.  As far as playing high resolution files via a thumb drive or other external drive, the BDP-2 sounds great.  The streaming part leaves a lot to be desired.  I can stream Tidal but it is extremely slow and the IPad controller is pretty lousy.  I can listen to Sonos through the DAC into my main system but obviously there is no hi-Rez via Sonos. I would like to find a better solution and am willing to start over (I can move the Bryston components to my secondary system).  What I would like to find is a higher end streamer for my main system that would allow me to stream Tidal, Spotify and Deezer if possible while also playing digital files via thumb drive etc. I have no idea if that can be done in a one box solution or if I would need a separate streamer and DAC.  I would very much appreciate any and all thoughts.  Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
Well with regards to Roon with the BDP-1 there is an option on the services area of the Bryston interface (Maniac Moose, not the Bipolar Bison :) which allows you to enable ROON option, if it does not show up try running a firmware update. Once this options is enabled then ROON will be available. Hope this helps.
Jonkay 
sorry to hear about your Bluesound problems.  Did you try a different streamer?
I have the node and the main problem I have had is that it has a very weak wifi receiver. It will miss or drop a signal that my Apple TV or MacBook pick up without a problem. I have tried elevating it on books, tables, etc but the problem persists. But if you use it wired with Ethernet it seems fine. Good sound for its price and the app for me has been fine. 
Like mahler123 above, I I also encountered significant problems with Bluesound and ended up returning. I initially purchased the older Node 2 and Puse 2 about a year ago. Used them for 3 months and then sold as I could not deal with the bugs I encountered. More recently I purchased a Pulse mini 2i and a Node 2i. Different bugs and not a good experience with customer service (similar to mahler). Ended up returning as I was in the window. I think that a lot of problems occur when multiple units are installed and used as a multiroom system.

So like a XSP-1 ? Where I could still utilize AVR for Video but use that for 2ch?
Vault 2 sounds good I agree but some cd it can’t record into hard drive only few songs, but the same cd when I insert into my CD player I can listen even random mode entire cd without any problem , and also recorded library is unorganized art work mixed up, in this case Mac mini is better and sound is not bad too and easer to move files,ofcours  if this is not main reference source, like in my case  my min source is still cd and records.