Do I need a specific type of 4 gauge wire for my monoblock amp?

I purchased a JBL BP1200.1 monoblock amplifier, for the subwoofers in my Cobalt. It did not come with any wiring. There are 3, 40amp fuses on the amplifier. I think that means that the power cable that I hook up to it, needs to have a fuse that is at least 120 amps. I ordered an amp wiring kit online, and it comes with an in-line 80 amp fuse. 

My question is, can I buy and ANL fuse holder to replace the in-line fuse holder on the power cable? And do I use a 120 amp ANL fuse, or a 150 amp ANL fuse?
thirdeyethirdear
PS I HATE SUBS...DOOF DOOF DOES NIL FOR ME.2 X 120-150W SMOOTH CONE HI FI 10'S WITH 2 X FANE COMPRESSION'S WILL CHANGE YOUR VIEW OF SUBS.
ITS "MIND BLOWING" AT 30% VOLUME.A SMALL SUB IS OK AS AN ADD ON, SAY 100WRMS.
that amp is an older amp but is still very much relevant today. i have one in my car pushing two 12” quantums. rattle the brain loose.
Always put fuse closest to battery, especially if your running 4 wire, i would double up. I use 1 wire when installing subs.   I have seen plenty of cases where bad install, not fused up front , year later power cable rubs metal and then  call the fire department.   That fuse up front will stop this
Use a 120A fuse near the battery in this case..   
Yep, an oldie but a goodie.  I have a single JL 10 driven by a bridged Rockford Punch 200 and it slams!  I love old school car audio.