VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
Yep, as Frogman sez, @slaw these things are monsters in the tracking department, not just in name. And even though the re-do I bought from Steve isn’t using the original cantilever, its compliance is more ’medium’ than ’high’ which also inspires confidence in handling. Still breaking in, but it is a very impressive cartridge--I will be surprised if it delivers the texture and tone of the Airtight in the midrange- it still sounds a little ’light’ in tone to my ears (this is personal take, given my preference and system) but in other respects, it is a better performer: tracking, as mentioned, and in the unraveling of detail without sounding bright. Hell of a cartridge, and in this day and age of 15k dollar top tier cartridges, an insane bargain. (Disregard Crazy Eddie selling style). :)
I found Steve on Ebay while searching for a retipping service for my Sumiko Blackbird. The poor tired bird has been singing rather dull lately. The price Steve gave me was more than reasonable. I sent him a few pictures. He replied the cantilever looks OK, suggested a couple of more expensive options that were just a hundred more. 
I found him on facebook, gave him a call.
Sending him the cartridge next week. Judging by the feedback here his work will be outstanding and the price is just a quarter of what Needle Doctor quoted me.
Not to hijack this thread, I am thinking of switching from a Pro-Ject Phono Box DS+ to a combo of Schiit Mani and Swagman Linear Power Supply.
The Mani gets rave reviews online, much better than the DS+. Is that a worthwhile upgrade?
I have a Benz REF with sagging cantilever.  Since Benz has become pretty much unobtanium(at least in US), I was looking for options for repair/trade.  I saw Harry Weisfield's  reviews of Steve's work on a VPI thread(Steve is a neighbor of VPI).  As a test, I decided to send my Denon 103R to him for modification.  He removed the body, mounted it on a stainless steel plate and added an aluminum cantilever and line contact stylus.  It sounds nearly as good as the REF (at 4-5 times the price).  I had an accident, bent the cantilever; he fixed it and had it back to me in a week!  He has my Benz now, and I am looking forward to what he can do with it.  Highly recommended!
I decided to send my Denon 103R to him for modification. He removed the body, mounted it on a stainless steel plate and added an aluminum cantilever and line contact stylus. It sounds nearly as good as the REF (at 4-5 times the price). I had an accident, bent the cantilever; he fixed it and had it back to me in a week! He has my Benz now, and I am looking forward to what he can do with it. Highly recommended!

I bet every retipper can upgrade a cartridge designed in the '60 like DL103 (aluminum cantilever, conical tip), but i doubt every re-tipper can upgrade Benz or some other advanced cartridges of today. 

You said your Benz has not returned yet, but you already recommend this vendor, strange. 
I sent my Brinkman Pi in which is a Benz made to that manufacturers specs. Will let you all know how it turns out. His website says, among others, he specializes in Benz.