What area or country do you live in ?

It's always interesting hearing members choices and opinions of equipment and set-ups on here. So many times, I have never even heard of equipment that is mentioned, only to find out that this person in living in another county from mine. I thought it would be interesting to see where we all live

I'll start

Southeastern Ohio, USA

nitrobob
Zeeland Michigan (West Michigan). Currently 14 degrees & snowing. Tomorrow will be the same but colder (LOL). 
Northern MN here... it was a -29 here. You read that right minus 29. And yeah..no words. But shout out to the yooper.. newf27 it’s better than being a troll ;) all the best .. you betcha hey der it’s a bit nippy eh?

Mental

Your quote of ..(What does it matter? You should be able to pull my profile up and see...wtf?)

90 % ? of folks on here leave "Profile" blank. I know mine is.

With all due respect. That’s a pretty smart ass remark. Do you really think anybody is going to individually search 175 post...? ( so far). We have learned tons of pretty interesting areas of response, their recent and not so recent home/locations, and little tid bits that certainly would never have been on ANYBODY’s profile. I think it’s been an interesting thread. Sorry to inconvenience you …

NYC native now living in Austin TX. Raining at the moment. Audio Systems is one of the many Hi End brick and mortar stores I frequent.