New Technics turntables

Is there any reason to purchase a 1200GR rather than a SL1500c if one has absolutely no interest in  DJ  and likes the auto lift function of the 1500? What are you giving up for the $400 savings the 1500 provides? 
boofer
@clearthink 
Why would you post if you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion? Did you get your rocks off making fun of me? Why don't you find another site to do your trolling since you don't contribute much here!
@best-groove

I will tell later the story of an owner of SP 10II who sold this to take a 1200GR and what he thinks.   

yes, please 
So, the consensus is to buy the 1200 GR even though you don't want or need DJ features? 
Virtually the friend owned until october 2018 3 turntables that sold easily to purchase the SL 1200GR
Technics SP 10 MK2
Technics SL 1015
Technics SL 1025

Setting aside the discussion the 1015 and 1025 and talking about the SP10mk2 this was his:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2m29n2e.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vcj4nb.jpg

He is very happy with the 1200 Gr considers it well built, the quality that is perceived is superb and is very satisfied.

He compared the noise produced by the engine of the SP 10 II and that of the 1200GR with a stethoscope (he is a doctor) in his opinion the noise is non-existent on both and this means that they are very very quiet, has alternating the cartridges he possesses on both and not he noticed better differences passing from the SP10 vs 1200 GR while with different arms.

Unfortunately, the 1200GR looks too much like the old 1200 and this not everyone can like it but the features that the GR has are a must (different set-ups are possible to adjust the brake and the start for example), however he did not notice any differences listening to a comparison between turntables.
Why did you then sell SP 10II after 15 years of happy cohabitation if they sound the equal?
Meanwhile, the 1200 GR is a new and innovative project and in the event of failure, the spare parts will be found in the years to come, while for the SP 10II if something breaks, the parts are no longer found and we must be damned to be able to repair it.

The reason is all there.

But I know that everything is possible to fix repairs so those who want to continue to keep sp 10MK2 can safely do it.