Vandersteen VLR CT

Just noticed that the VLR CT is now on the Vandersteen website:  https://www.vandersteen.com/products/vlr-ct

Eager to hear any impressions on this little guy.
cedargrover
I wish he would offer the CT upgrade for my Treo's.
@cedargrove,
I need to let Johnny look at my AX-7e, I will try to see if he can set the two speakers up for a demo.
B
gdnrbob,

Is it within your budget to possibly sell/trade your standard Treo's and get the CT version? A couple of years ago RV told me the Carbon Tweets were about $1500 per pair. Said he could make two pair a day. Sounds pretty labor intensive.
@mr_m ,
I wish I could buy them new.
And, I haven't seen any used Treo CT's on Hifi Shark, either, which is probably a good thing, as that means people don't want to change.
To be honest, I think my non-CT Treo's are amazing. Since I can't go that route, I am trying to sell some unused equipment and get the Sub 3's.
If by some miracle, Mr. V. would do an upgrade, I would have to get another pair of speakers to listen to while they are in the shop.
I've had my eyes on a pair of MBL 126's for some time. I haven't heard them, but I like the design, and heard good things about them.
B
I will agree, there's nothing wrong with the standard Treo's. I've been looking at the sub 3 also. I've got a few bass node problems that can't be fixed with the limited controls of the 2Wq sub. Jim (tomic601) had some good ideas that I used with using furniture in strategic places to reflect the sound rather than absorb. Pretty amazed with the results.
Cheers,
Tim