People That Have Upgraded From Harbeth 30.1s....

.... what speaker did you buy? 
dhcod
Agree 100%...To a speaker that is capable of showing how an amp with special qualities can shine. IMHO, the Harbeth's easily qualify.

Ok, enjoy “listening to your amps.”   I’m off to listen to some new LPs.  :)
prof... let me know if you hit upon anything special. Lately I'm really digging Tom Petty: Full Moon Fever, with Future Disk stamped in dead wax. Cheers -Don
Sorry for the RANT! No coffee and I love the sound of my Harbeth's! Guess I should dial back the passion.....
@mountainsong 
i have the C7es3 and love them but at times their warmth is too much of a good thing.  
are the 30.1 s more neutral and dynamic?  less  enclosure warmth ?   thank you.  

avanti,

From my auditioning the 30.1s are more even and controlled through their frequency range. 

When I auditioned the 30s I really liked their sound, but wished for some deeper bass.   The C7es3 did that and I liked it for the bigger sound, but found the bass to be a bit overwarm and less tight than I'd like.

That's why I ended up owning (for a while) the Super HL5Plus which were for me the perfect version - bigger and more full than the 30s, but also the best controlled and most balanced bass of the line (not to mention, more realistically open and extended on the top end, without losing the Harbeth midrange magic).