Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
I agree with Atmasphere. PTP wiring is really the best design for vacuum tube amps. I have a Line Magnetic integrated amp and my dealer told me the company designed the amps based on the old Western Electic blueprints from USA designs. So far, compared to Primaluna, Cary, Rogue and some lower priced ARC models I have liked the sound, performance and customer service from LM Audio and my dealer.
Of course, my limited experience with tubes amps leaves others opinions as valid as mine, even more so. I think BAT, Border Patrol, and Decware probably make great amps...but have not heard them
Agree with bdp24, bad idea to install tube sockets on a circuit board and with Ralph, hardwired, less circuit boards are best EXCEPT in the case of David Berning designs in both cases. I owned a ZH270 for 13 years and never had to change a tube let alone anything else, amazing reliability in spite of  circuit board mounted sockets.

Agree with Quicksilver and my pair of 64 year old McIntosh MC-60's which are built like a tank including the heavy gauge steel casing.