Need input regarding integrated amp

I’ve been out of the audio hunt for about 10 years.  Would appreciate input regarding integrated amps.  Putting together small system for living area. Have a pair of sonus faber venare 2.0 that I will use. Need amp to have phono, cd, tv audio via directv, and WiFi and/or Bluetooth compatibility.  Budget range is up to $1500, but less would be good.  Have been researching NAD line.  Grateful for any help. Thanks.

dennistennis
Yamaha has some pretty nice integrated amps now that have phono stages built in. I got a Marantz integrated amp several years ago just because it had a phono stage built in, but I got rid of it before long and went to tube integrated and separate tube phono stage.....probably never go back to ss. I've got yesterday's technology today and I like it.
+1 for Yamaha. Might stay away from NAD, their reliability is not what it used to be, unfortunately. They used to rule their market segment.
I had the NAD 3020 integrated amp back in the early 80's and loved it. They hit a home run with that unit. Don't know how their current products stack up to what was a proud legacy.